Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thankful Thursday

    I am going to start by saying, winters are hard on us as a family not only financially (Taylor's laid off), but emotionally and physically. This year seems harder for some reason, it seems we can never prepare enough. But in light of knowing it could be worse I want to take the time to count my blessings, and name them one by one.
I am thankful for...
-Our warm home
-My loving husband, whom sometimes lets the little things get to him during the winter
-For our amazing, healthy, smart, and funny little man who doesn't care what we have or don't have
-My parents for being supportive and for being our grocery store some days (Mom, thanks for the taco seasoning last night!)
-Our Jobs... and although Taylor is laid off now, we know he has a job waiting on him come March.
-The rest of our Family, knowing you have our back makes the day so much more peaceful.
-Our Friends, God only knows where we would be without you! You have been our rock lately.
- And most of all God's love and promise of providing for us if we just trust in him
  "Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land. For I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.”
-Genesis. 28:15

Sunrise this morning...didn't last long but it was beautiful!


"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him."
-Psalm 28:7

No comments:

Post a Comment