Monday, February 11, 2013

Marching for our Miracles 2013

      The Annual March for Babies Walk is just around the corner (May 5th). This will be my 3rd year walking. In Fact: The 1st walk I participated in, I was only 6 weeks pregnant with Hunter. Little did I know how much the March of Dimes would effect my pregnancy and delivery. Last year our team raised over $300, this year I plan to blow that out of the water! 

      The March of Dimes supported the research for surfactant therapy created in 1980. Without this therapy thousands of babies just like Hunter wouldn't have had a chance at life! Among other things such as supporting newborn screenings, folic acid education, and saving lives, The March of Dimes has been a huge support center for NICU parents and families. You wouldn't believe the impact the March of Dimes has had on YOUR life... Just check it out here. 

     I would be honored to have you as a part of our team, though your support we can conquer prematurity. If you do not live in the Columbia MO area, your donation would be greatly appreciated! Please use the icon on the right of the page to donate or join our team today! I am always open if you have any questions about The March of Dimes, and it's huge impact on our lives.

March of Dimes Walk 2012




No comments:

Post a Comment