Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Finally Enough Snow to go Sledding

     Hunters 1st time sledding. Over New Year's Eve we got about 5" of SNOW! I couldn't wait to see if Hunter liked the snow as much as Taylor and I do....and he did! Yes it was only about 20 degrees out, but after a few minuets he was all smiles. Anyone have tips on how to keep a little ones gloves on? He didn't care that his hands were frozen (he just kept clapping). We are headed to the mountains in February, and now I know he will just love it! I can't remember the last time I enjoyed "sledding" like this. We ended up just pulling H around the field, while the big kids took turns getting pulled on the car hood behind the Gator.


    Also on this day we celebrated Christmas with The Young's (my mom's family). Her brothers and most of their families were able to make the drive from Georgia and Texas. Also her younger brother and older sister whom lives close came. It was such a warm feeling having everyone under one roof visiting and loving on the babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment