Friday, July 26, 2013

Celebrate!

       The 4 th of July is my dads birthday and the 5th is my father in laws birthday. Neat less to say, we had a lot to celebrate! Two of most amazing fathers to have in our life's. They are both totally in love and proud of their families, and it shows in there face, and in there voice when they speak. My dad turned the big 50, and he had a big party for him. I am not sure how old Myrl is,but he doesn't look a day of 30 :)

Hunter adores "Bapa", and wants to do everything and go everywhere with Bapa. These are just a few from the day, and the top left he is playing with cousin Matthew on the forklift. 



       Hunter also loves spending time with "Poppy". And Poppy will do just about anything Hunter asks, and doesn't without question and with more patients then I can imagine. Top left shows just that... Hunter is lowering the gate on the gator for the one thousandths time, and each time poppy would help him. We celebrated Poppy's birthday 40 lbs of crab legs ( even though we didn't eat all 40), and bottom right is Bella trying to catch a quick nap in the pool.




     After a long fabulous weekend, I was blessed/humbled/thankful to be able to celebrate 6 years since my kidney transplant! Without Dana (my generous cousin) I would not be the person I am today. She gave me a life full of health and happiness, and it is though God that she gave so selflessly! Since the transplant I finished my undergraduate degree, got married, received my masters, had a baby, and have started a career! I ask each of you that may read this to consider giving  "life" at some point in your life. I am so beyond blessed! Praise The Lord, for all that he has given us!

Dana and I on our 6th anniversary (July 9th)


No comments:

Post a Comment