Friday, July 26, 2013

20 Months

     Can my baby always be my baby? I know we are a few days past 20 months, but I really wanted to capture this time. Hunter is an amazing little boy, with such a huge personality.  He's funny, smart, loving, caring and a "helper". He is really following directions well (when he wants to), can count to 3, knows just about every animal sound including, bear, deer, and "what does a tractor do", loves to give high fives, and knuckles, he also loves dirt, water, trucks, tractors, gators, and well anything that has a motor and the bigger the better. He is totally all boy and I love it, He finally enjoys riding in the car, and has really opened up to strangers lately. Before he would freak out of someone came near him, now he just smiles and waves usually says bye bye to everyone ( include the guy cutting the bushes at the grocery store. I truly love this stage he in! I find myself staring at him frequently wondering how we have raised such an amazing little boy so far. 

    These are a few pictures I captued when he was 18 months, and haven't been able to slow him down enough to get many more good ones.

Here's a few of Hunter watching tractors (a completely favorite thing to do)!

Top left: checking out the gator, top right: sittin on the gator with Nana and Papa (Hunter's great grandparents) bottom left: watching the tractors pull with Taylor, and bottom right: taking a walk with Nana.


And I had to post this one, just to show how big he is! This was almost exactly a year ago, he was 8 months old, right was just a few days ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment