Thursday, December 6, 2012

Hunter's Birthday Party

      As you know we had Hunter's birthday party a couple weeks ago. We invited about 50 of our closet friends and family. I know you think 50?.... we have a big family and lots of close friends. Neither of which I would give up for the world. It was crazy, hectic, loud, and wonderful all at the same time. Yes it's a lot for a 1 year old to take it, but he did fabulous! In this instance pictures speak louder then words.







 

 

This picture pretty much sums up the amount of help we had opening gifts!

I recruited my Best Friend to take these pictures. I highly recommend doing this, because I am pretty sure I didn't pick up my camera the entire evening (oh wait I even forgot it at home). I am so grateful she did this for us. I know she became a bit overwhelmed throughout the party, with the amount of children "Helping", but she did a fabulous job capturing memories!
One more picture to leave you with...Ok so 2 more!


   I just can't get enough of his cuteness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment