Wednesday, July 11, 2012

5 Years!!


Happy 5 Year Kidney Anniversary to Dana! Its been 5 years since my Kidney transplant, and things couldn't be any better! July 9th, 2007 my cousin Dana gave me the most selfless gift a person could give, she gave a part of herself and her life, so that I could live a happy and healthy one! Words cannot express how thankful each and every day for the love and health God has given me. This is the first year we haven't gotten together to celebrate (life just gets in the way of life sometimes) but I want her to know how much I appreciate the gift of life! And want to take this time to ask everyone do to the same one day! 


July 4th, 2007...5 days before the transplant




July 4th, 2012... 5 years later!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love this post!

    So happy that you started a blog, I love it all so far :)

    ReplyDelete