Friday, May 29, 2015

Life as of Lately

     Almost exactly a year ago I took a step away from this space. I was 20 weeks pregnant, felt overwhelmed, and of course extremely tired! Well a lot has happen in a year...

In Summary

Baylee Ann was born November 16th, 2014. A day before her brothers birthday at 35 weeks. My children must 1. like to come early and 2. Like the month of November. Baylee is now 6 months old and absolutely the sunshine in our family! She nurses well, smiles a lot, and loves her big brother above all. My natural parenting skills have really come out with her, and I have become more confident as a mom! I love to wear her, use cloth diapers, and breastfeed (among my favorites).

Hunter is an active 3 1/2 year old little boy, who is the most sweet, kind, and gentle little boy you could ever meet. He has the best sense of humor and loves life. He is also the best big brother to Baylee! He loves and kisses on her and is always willing to help!



We have also added another 4 legged animal... a bottle calf named "Pork Chop". Hes of course cute but not to cuddly, rowdy, and rough most of the time. Hunter thinks hes hilarious and Baylee just likes to watch him.

 * I do hope to update with birth story and little tid bits along the way. My intention is to be an inspiration and support to other working moms that enjoy natural parenting and love serving their family and God above others.

1 comment:

  1. I loved catching up with you and your precious family through this post! Congratulations on your growing family!! Thanks for sharing and welcome back to the blogosphere!! xo - Brenda // Chatting Over Chocolate

    ReplyDelete