Friday, June 29, 2012

Get ready Get set...Pack

You know how when you are so excited to go on a trip you just want to leave, but theirs that little thing called packing that gets between you and actually leaving. Well I spent the majority of last night packing, organizing, re organizing, going over my list, and trying to figure out what we will need in the next 4 days. This is Hunter's first trip so I am supper excited to share the road and many memories to come with him. Its also my first trip without Taylor in a few years (we love traveling together) and will diffidently miss talking to him at 2 am when we are both trying to stay awake.
Its my Mom, Aunt Bev, Hunter and I going. We are leaving tonight and traveling to Gladewater, TX to my mom's brothers house. I am so excited to see our family. We haven't seen this family since Christmas when Hunter was only a month old and Aubri (my cousin's child) was 4 months old. It will be so much fun!!
So all the while I am trying to pack, I can't stop grinning because I am so excited.
For the past few weeks Ive been looking up tips for traveling with babies, getting everything I can in order to have successful trip. The big tips where be flexible, travel while baby sleeps, and take a change of cloths! Well I made my packing list (I will attempt to load it later), and started laundry. My goal is to pack light and only take things we will NEED! I think I did a pretty good job of this for the first time ever, I have packed 2 people in 1 little suitcase, one bag with blankets, diapers, toys, and camera and a cooler, and of course my pump and purse!! We will see what I forget... I hope nothing. Wish us luck and pray for a safe trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment